Monday 11 May 2020

Lockdown. Archery Update - Phil

Due to the coronavirus, my archery training and competitions have unfortunately been put on hold. Both the National competition at Lilleshall and the Para European International in Sardinia were postponed. They may be rescheduled for later in the year or early next year, depending on how we emerge from this pandemic.

I am still doing archery related training exercises to keep muscle memory and to keep fit. I keep in touch with my SRSB archery friends by phone and other clubs via email.

Otherwise, most of my time during shielding, is spent in the back garden with my partner. Thankfully the weather has been good and we have enjoyed sitting out listening to music. My sister has sent me a variety of vegetable seeds that she had spare. I have made some small wooden planters and the seedlings are now growing quite well.

I am hopeful that sometime later this year we might be able to get out and about. Stay well and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment